Terms and conditions.
This website is provided for information only. We are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by the information on this site, and as such are not responsible for the consequences resulting from the use of such information.
This website is offered as a free service. By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. Your use of this website and/or your acceptance without modification of the Terms and Conditions contained herein constitutes your agreement to all such Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to modify, alter, or otherwise update these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes and that you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations, or updates.
From time to time we may provide links to websites maintained by others. We have not reviewed all of the Third-Party Websites thusly linked to our website and are not responsible for the contents of or any products or services offered in such Third-Party Websites.
You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, reproduce, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services obtained from information derived from this website.
December Exclusive – Terms & Conditions:
Please note that this offer cannot be used injunction with any other special arrangement or discount you may currently have with First 4 Bridging.
– The offer of enhanced commission is only valid between the dates of: 3rd December 2018 and 21st December 2018
– Enhanced commission of 1.5% will only be paid out to introducers with an authorised FCA Number.
– To achieve enhanced commission the case must complete by 17.30 on the 21st December 2018
– Procuration fees are calculated differently from lender to lender and will vary
– This exclusive offer is not valid if an off panel lender is used.
– This offer is exclusively for 1st & 2nd charge bridging loans over £250,000.
– Note, introducers will still receive 100% of their broker fee, where applicable.
– We will beat any bridging deal issued by an accredited and specialist FCA authorised lender produced within the last 7 days.
– Terms must be sent to us on headed paper from the aforementioned lender.
– This offer is for new cases, therefore this offer is not valid for any case which is currently with our processing team.
For any clarification on any point above please email email@example.com or alternatively call one of our team 01784 819 819
First 4 Bridging. / 30th November 2018.
If you have any questions about bridging finance, you can contact our relationship Managers on 01784 819 819 (Monday to Friday from 09.30 until 17.30).
You can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.